Saturday, 11 January 2014

Lots of New Work!

After a lengthy pause, it is definitely high time I posted some pictures of what I've been up to! The first three images are a series of drawings depicting moody Parisians in picturesque surroundings and were created for a Christmas show in Carolyn Buck's Market Place Gallery in Buckinghamshire.



Next, the other big project that was taking up my time pre-Christmas is the children's book I'm working on in collaboration with my boyfriend Antoine (the author of the text)... It's all about the existential crisis of a little dog named Basile who can't stop asking himself questions. Waf ou Wouf?, as it's called, is still in the development stages, but here is an initial double spread to tickle your fancy!


Finally, my most recent project has been creating drawings for a new product by London design studio Anythingby... of which more to follow later! Here is a little detail of a sketch from the development stage...



Aside from that, I've been having a bit of a ceramics renaissance, and have been working on quite a few commissions lately (which I won't reveal yet, just in case!) Here's a photo of a recent plate created for Antoine, a fan of the fox and the cat.


A bientôt!


No comments: