Tuesday, 15 March 2011

New Pieces!






I've been making lots of new pieces for various exhibitions... including one opening this coming Saturday at the Dancing Light Gallery in Whitmuir. All the info's here. It's been lots of fun playing with my Parisian theme! Pictured below are lots more blue and white collaborations with my Mum, which are going to a few different places... Enjoying the seductive gold lustre on the rims of the bowls... and it's been nice indulging my love of folksy flora and fauna.





5 comments:

Fiona Purves said...

Lindsay, these are AMAZING!!

Lindsay Grime said...

Why thank you Fiona! that's kind of you!

Lucy said...

Those look beautiful. Good luck with the exhibition. Mothers and Daughters is such a good idea for a mothers day exhibition.

Lizzy Stewart said...

LINDSAY! these are really amazing. the blue & white is especially lovely but the giant birds in paris win for me i think! superb.

Genna Byrne said...

You work is fab! I'm loving your blog :)