Monday, 29 November 2010

Coco Christmas

Hello... Look, I've made a gianormous cardboard advent calendar for the window of the taste-tastic Coco chocolate shop in Bruntsfield in Edinburgh... Behind each window a delightful chocolate-based treat awaits! Recent activities also include producing these snazzy ceramic Christmas decorations and new brooch designs, which will be on sale at the Made in the Shade Barras fair on the 11th of December... and thereafter in my shop most probably!

One more thing... here's a photo of one of the cake stands I've been collaborating on with my mum, ceramic artist Helen Kemp...

1 comment:

thea said...

I'm a fan of the chocolate shop 'sister or brother' here in kirribilli australia, it's just down the road from me and I visit often :) Your work is just magic!!

thea.
xx

(www.spoonfulzine.com)