Friday, 7 May 2010

Glad Tidings eh.


Another craft fair! Waay. This one promises to be a corker, top class, unmissable etc. Made in the Shade are putting on this beauty in the Roxy Art House next Saturday the 15th and I shall be there manning my joint stall with the work of Lizzy Stewart. Said Lizzy is sadly in absentia, but her trusty cohort and fellow art wizard Verity Keniger is going to step into the mannning void so I won't be short of company! I've been busy crafting to the max in preparation and have given my line of jewels a spruce up and a new name, The Grime Jewels. As in the Crown Jewels, see? Have loads of new designs, and gone on a bit of a colour riot, so watch it. Also printed a few hundred cards in 7 new designs... and will be peddling some of my remaining Home Sweet Home plates and knick knacks. Keep an eye out for the crafty cut-price to clear selection of jewels I'm trying to get rid of, bargains guaranteed!
Also, Nota Bene, jewels of mine are also retailing in Che Camille in Glasgow, the Red Door Gallery in Edinburgh and the Edinburgh Printmakers. Plates are showing in the Strathearn Gallery's summer show.


No comments: