Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Home Sweet Home Comes Down


After its small but perfectly formed residency at the Maisonette, Home Sweet Home closed its floral curtain on Sunday, and will shortly be boxed up (what remains of it) and taken home to my sweet (and sadly temporary) home... Soon to be found in different locations - such as my Etsy store- more on that later no doubt. However, today I was delighted to discover the appearance of this small feature in the List magazine off the back of said show (also the first of a series of features profiling work from Central Station) And the troubadors of Made in the Shade have written this post-show eulogy on their blog, complete with some arty snapshots of the installation (and one of myself, mid-banter, euch.) It's been a fruitful and interesting experience, which has made me want to search out similar opportunities to exhibit in this way... so, eh, like, watch this space! ken?

No comments: